David Wright Sr.

dh@. wrote in :

(snip)

> Something did cause a change in the dog's behavior Goo,
> and you hilariously insist that it was not disappointment which
> caused the change. By doing that, you have obligated yourself
> to explain what did cause the change, if it wasn't disappointment.

"...the way a child has an expectation that a parent
who has promised something will deliver on the promise."

Since Rudy always keeps referring back to the emotion of 'disppointment', it
makes me wonder what so disappointed him in life that he has this fixation on
it as if *he* were the only *person* in existance who has ever experienced
it, and before he can possibly consider that animals might experience it, he
would have to admit that other *people* could.

I wonder how Rudy's parents failed to deliver on their promises, or was it
something he did and is now guilty about it?

Maybe he is a solipsist and doesn't believe that anyone else other than him
exists.

He does appear to live in a phantasy world.

David Wright Sr.