mrbog

Default "SuperMarket Me" - A documentary on my health problems from eating supermarket food

Default User > wrote in message >...

> And that's why, in spite of what's-his-name's contention that you can
> eat a healthy meal at McDonalds, the docu-editorial was valid. People
> don't go there to eat that kind of stuff, they go for the burgers and
> fries.
>

> Brian Rodenborn

Hi, I'm what's-his-name. The fact that people don't go there to eat
healthy food isn't McDonald's fault. You'll "so what, it's a valid
point about american eating habbits". I'll say here's what: McDonald's
stock will undoubtedly drop a bit as a result of this because people
will come away with the impression that "Eating at mcdonalds is
unhealthy". That statement is false. "Eating at mcdonald's" is not
unhealthy, any more or less than eating food from the supermarket is.
If the guy made a valid point, then he did so at one company's
expense. Not at "the fast food industry's expense", but at one,
specific company's expense, more so than the others in the industry.
That's the "unfair" part of "an unfair attack".

Signatu
Never buy the services of newsfeed.com. I am a paying customer but
I'm using google to post messages, so that I can avoid their damn
advertisement showing up in every post I make.