Default Gas Grill - Propane tank making funny noise

Hello all,
I've been a lurker here for quite a while, but I finally have a
question. I just bought myself a Weber Genesis Silver B (based on so
many recommendations that I saw in this group). This is my first time
using propane (I have always used lump charcoal on my smoker). On my
first day using the grill, right after hooking up the propane and
firing up the grill, there was a humming noise at the tank, kinda like
something is blocking the flow. But it went away and I assumed all was
well. Well, it came back today. I don't think it's anything to be
concerned about, but I want to make sure. Any ideas.

Thanks in advance for your comments.
Anthony