usual suspect

Bitch Runner wrote:
>>> I don't visit here much.

>> Good. You don't have much to offer.
>>

> If vegans wanted to talk about vegans, the purpose of this group.

Incomplete sentence. What's your point? I'm on-topic and dealing in
facts. Too bad you don't like that.

>>> It's funny that this obviously sick individual dominates a usenet
>>> group just to be disliked.

>> It's not easy for me to defend Jim Strutz, but I wouldn't say he
>> dominates a newsgroup. He is disliked, though, and not for Asperger's
>> Disorder.
>>

> Why does an anti vegetarian spend so much time here?

I'm not anti-vegetarian, you oaf, I'm only pointing out that you're a
liar when you say that the AHA, ADA, and UCS recommend vegetarian diets.
They don't! They never have! All three not only offer only qualified
support for vegetarian diets, they recommend that those who eat meat
choose leaner cuts (AHA and ADA) or meat from sustainable farms (UCS).
Not one of those groups is anti-meat or pro-vegetarian, contrary to what
you've tried to peddle here.

>>> If it were a group of veg*ns it would be useful.

>> No, because vegans aren't useful.
>>

> Of course it would be useful for vegans. And of course the American
> Heart Association and American Dietary Association and American Cancer
> Society have all endorsed vegetarian diets.

No, they have not. You started these lies with UCS back in December. I
showed you that UCS supports sustainable meat production. Nowhere on
their site to they advocate vegetarianism.

http://www.ucsusa.org/publications/g...licationID=689

The ADA and AHA do NOT recommend vegetarian diets. They both offer
qualified support for well-planned vegetarian diets. Both organizations
recommend healthier eating choices whether one eats meat and/or dairy or
not.

It is the position of the American Dietetic Association and
Dietitians of Canada that *appropriately planned* vegetarian
diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and provide health
benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases.
http://www.eatright.org/Public/Gover...airs/17084.cfm

That's not a generalized recommendation. Their general recommendation is
that **ANY** food can be incorporated into a healthful plan.

It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that all
foods can fit into a healthful eating style. The ADA strives to
communicate healthful eating messages to the public that
emphasize the total diet, or overall pattern of food eaten,
rather than any one food or meal. If consumed in moderation with
appropriate portion size and combined with regular physical
activity, all foods can fit into a healthful diet.
http://www.eatright.org/Member/Polic...ndex_21027.cfm

I've already shown you that the AHA does NOT recommend vegetarianism.
They offer the same qualified support as the ADA and have the same
position that ALL foods can be incorporated into a healthy plan. Look at
their plan at the following link. Read the Eating Plan Tips as well as
the parts about Meat..., Eggs, and Milk Products.

http://www.americanheart.org/present...dentifier=1088

>>> For what it's worth,

>> About zero-cents. To be honest, YOU should have to pay everyone who
>> has to read through your semi-literate posts for their time. So it's
>> worth less than zero-cents.

> No comment, I have an ivy league graduate degree.

I don't believe you.

>>> I've been a vegan for 30 years, have sons that have gone through
>>> college as lifelong vegetarians.

>> Yes, you've told us all about the one who nearly died in a car crash
>> with his young manfriend.

> No, he was in a crash with a group of cousins. Get your facts straight.

Get yours straight.

> He never recovered. He was hurt horribly.

Veganism didn't help him much then, did it.

>>> One was a Georgia top 5 wrestler,

>> Wrestling is homo-erotic. Those who enjoy watching oiled young men
>> rolling on the floor with each other are closet homosexuals. Did you
>> watch your boy roll on the floor with handsome, fit lads?

> High school and college wrestling is a sport.

Two pubescent sweaty boys rolling on the floor in tights, holding each
other tightly, is not sport. Especially when one spreads his legs and
wraps them around the other lad. Did you enjoy watching your boy spread
his legs and hold another male in them tightly?

> He has a girlfriend.

As I said, in the closet.

> He was recruited to wrestle because he was the best athlete in his school
> and was very successful. It's an Olympic sport.

Popularized by the Greeks, who also popularized anal sex and man-boy love.

> And even if he was,
> all you do is spread bias.

You think I spread bias, but at least I don't spread my LEGS for anyone
like your son did.

>>> American Legion Pitcher, and a State Cup Soccer Player.

>> So are many more youngsters who have the nerve to eat meat. Go figure.

> True. But they also have higher incidences of cancer and heart disease
> later in life.

Ipse dixit. ALL groups, regardless of race, diet, or any other factor,
develop malignancies and heart disease as they age. That includes
vegetarians. You are not immortal.

> All it shows is that a healthy vegan diet can promote a longer diet, but
> can produce great athletes. Like Carl Young.

Do you mean Carl *LEWIS*? What about Lance Armstrong? He consumes meat.
It hasn't affected his ability to overcome testicular cancer (meat
played NO role in that) and win six (seven!) consecutive Tours de
France. Healthy diets can include meat. The ADA, AHA, and other
health-oriented organizations ALL agree on that point.

> Then there is the very real issue that the meat industry is pumping
> animals with antibiotics, creating antibiotic germs.

You did NOT attend an Ivy League university. There are
antibiotic-resistant bacteria, but "antibiotic germs" is oxymoronic.
Anti-biotic means "against life," specifically against bacteria.

> This is a very dangerous situation.

Ignorance is a more dangerous situation and you have more than your fair
share of it. You should tend to that first.

> And the use and growth of factory farmed animals
> wastes huge amounts of water, a valuable resource.

Where did you acquire this bit of misinformation?