usual suspect

The What wrote:
> "rick" > wrote in message:
>
>>Oops, in your agenda pushing spew you forgot to mention a few
>>things from the site too..
>>
>>"The exact cause of 90-95% of all high blood pressure cases is
>>unknown."
>>
>>Risk factors in heart desease... smoking, physical inactivity,
>>overweight.
>>and, even in the diet setion to reduce these risks they recommend
>>lean meats.. Not "no" meat.
>>But then, you have an agenda to push, so the truth means nothing,
>>eh killer?

> Agenda? All I did was post the pertinent quote from the AHA website to prove
> that "Beach Runner" made an inaccurate statement,

Impertinent quote. The quote I offered showed that they only offer
qualified support of vegetarianism. They do NOT recommend it, as "Bitch"
suggested. They recommend healthier eating habits whether people choose
to eat meat or not.

> since "usual suspect" failed to do so.

I didn't fail to do anything. I demonstrated that the AHA doesn't
recommend vegetarianism, which was the issue at hand.