The What

"rick" > wrote in message:
> Oops, in your agenda pushing spew you forgot to mention a few
> things from the site too..
>
> "The exact cause of 90-95% of all high blood pressure cases is
> unknown."
>
> Risk factors in heart desease... smoking, physical inactivity,
> overweight.
> and, even in the diet setion to reduce these risks they recommend
> lean meats.. Not "no" meat.
> But then, you have an agenda to push, so the truth means nothing,
> eh killer?

-----------------
Agenda? All I did was post the pertinent quote from the AHA website to prove
that "Beach Runner" made an inaccurate statement, since "usual suspect"
failed to do so.

From what you stated above, you seem to believe that I have some sort of a
diet-related agenda. I have no idea what that may be, so I implore you to
tell me what it is. First, let me tell you what I ate yesterday, then you
can tell me what my "agenda" is. I had rice, steamed potatoes, carrots,
mushrooms and beets, oatmeal, and also 3 hard-boiled eggs and 2 Whoppers
from Burger King. So what's my "agenda"?

"rick" > wrote:
> eh killer?

"Killer", you say? Hell yeah! Aren't you?

-TW