C. James Strutz

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Bitch Runner wrote:
>>
>> usual suspect wrote:
>>
>>> C. James Strutz wrote:

>> It's funny that this obviously sick individual dominates a usenet group
>> just to be disliked.

> It's not easy for me to defend Jim Strutz, but I wouldn't say he dominates
> a newsgroup.

Um, he's talking about you Einstein. Maybe I should take back my clever
comment...

> He is disliked, though,

Only by you and I'm somehow not disappointed with that.

> and not for Asperger's Disorder.

Lashing out again...go for it if it makes you feel better.

> Yes, you've told us all about the one who nearly died in a car crash with
> his young manfriend.

More lashing out. You are quite the pussy when nobody buys your "substance".

>> One was a Georgia top 5 wrestler,

> Wrestling is homo-erotic. Those who enjoy watching oiled young men rolling
> on the floor with each other are closet homosexuals. Did you watch your
> boy roll on the floor with handsome, fit lads?

I would love to see a wrestler get a hold of your ass. :^)