danube

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:32:09 +0200, Mårten Nilsson wrote:

> I bought a hg of assam today. The shop had two kinds to choose from - FOP
> and TGFOP. The only difference seemed to be the size of the leaves. The
> size of the FOP leaves were larger. The price was the same. Now, I've read
> that TGFOP means it's good, but I've also read that larger leaves are
> better than smaller leaves. What is the difference between these two teas?
>
> /Mårten

Tippy means it contains lots of the tips of the leaves, methinks, golden
is the colour of the tips, methinks again. And I beg to differ that larger
leaves are necessarily better than smaller ones, I had perfectly delicious
small-leaved Assams, even broken leaves. The TG is more important than
leave size.

JB