Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>>> Thank you, Jimbo.

>> You're welcome.

>>> There you go again with your "aggressive, mean-spirited, intolerant"
>>> crap.

>> I tell it like I see it.

> So do I (which is why you object). The only difference is you see your
> own "candor" (which, to be honest, is often much more vitriolic than
> mine; yours also lacks any measure of substance) as virtuous because
> you're defending your dogma and fellow true-believers; you reflexively
> object to my substance-based candor on the grounds that I'm heretical
> for challenging your veg-n dogma.

I don't visit here much. It's funny that this obviously sick individual
dominates a usenet group just to be disliked. If it were a group of
veg*ns it would be useful.

For what it's worth, I've been a vegan for 30 years, have sons that have
gone through college as lifelong vegetarians. One was a Georgia top 5
wrestler, American Legion Pitcher, and a State Cup Soccer Player.

At age 50 I was running 10K races and pushing weights, swimming miles.

It works. He's just a sick individual with no life.