The What

"usual suspect" > wrote in message:
> No, they do not. I've shown you before what they have to say. The AHA
> website says:
> Vegetarian diets can be healthful and nutritionally sound if
> they’re carefully planned to include essential nutrients.
> However, a vegetarian diet can be unhealthy if it contains too
> many calories and not enough important nutrients.

>Link:

http://www.americanheart.org/present...dentifier=4777

Opps! You forgot to quote this part from the AHA link you provided:

Many studies have shown that vegetarians seem to have a lower risk of
obesity, coronary heart disease (which causes heart attack), high blood
pressure, diabetes mellitus and some forms of cancer.

-TW