Pandora

"Vilco" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Mi e' parso che Pandora abbia scritto:
>
>> RECIPES OF PANDORA'S ZUCCHINI'S FLAN

> Hey, nice, very similar to the one I make, which I'm now going to try with
> ricotta instead of bechamel, as someone suggested on it.hobby.cucina some
> days ago.
> What about putting some grated dry bread on the top, to get the "gratin"
> effect?
> --
> Vilco
> Think Pink , Drink Rose'

Ohhhh! Vilco! I'm very glad to ear that you make this delikatessen!
I've never tried to put ricotta instead of bechamel. I could try, also if I
think that ricotta is better in the winter because it coud make heavy the
recipe.
For the "bread on the top": sorry!!! I forgot to say that it is an
ingredient of my recipe, too ))
Cheers
Pandora