Mike Fulton

And I hope I didn't come across as a flock thief.

Usenet is pretty new to me, and I must say that I am more comfortable
at times with immediacy. It could also be that I am out in the
boondocks currently without anyone to discuss concerning my hobby of
tea tasting (in an area where the primary beverages are Bud Lite and
Folger's freeze dried coffee, that's not saying much).

I've closed down the room anyway due to lack of response. Besides, if
anyone wants to discuss tea on IRC, they know where to find me.