SD tortillas are great. But maybe I'm missunderstanding tortilla, I add
sourdough just for extra flavour when I have some spare.

180g of water
300g flour + more for mixing and rolling
7g salt
14g oil ( optional)

(optional 100g starter if usning starte add a tad less water. 165g or
so.)

I'm sure you know the rest.

Jim