Rusty

Default Zucchini Bread recipe

I'm a semi-lurker who gets much great information from this newsgroup.
I need help with a zucchini bread recipe. I have been making it for
years but last year it didn't turn out. It was undone in the middle
even if I left it in the oven for a longer time. I used the recipe from
Cooking Light. I seemed to misplace my old reliable recipe. Does
anyone have a tried and true recipe? I'm over-flowing with zucchinis
from my 1 plant! I baked 2 chocolate zucchini cakes last week. Last
night we had "mock" crab cakes along with zucchini-tomato saute. Any
other recipes to use the vegetable would be most appreciated.
Thanks Rusty from MD