Richard Neidich

Sorry I cannot help as I don't know your marketplace.

But the wines that you are seeking, really good wines that are reasonably
priced are my challenge as well. I tend to break down and but only the
good stuff that is expensive. Any idiot can do that.

The challange is finding the GREAT bottle of $15-$25 Cab that drinks like a
$150-200 Napa Bottling or Classified 1-2 Growth Bordeaux. Or a $10-15 Pinot
Noir that drinks like a $100 bottle of Burgandy.

Good Luck
oups.com...