Eric Jorgensen

On 15 Jul 2005 05:27:35 -0700
"Space Cowboy" > wrote:

> You could allow more Indians with green cards to work in the IS
> industry displacing domestic workers. The infrastructure and labor of
> the oil producing countries of the Middle East are Indian. Where's
> there is money there are Indians. India can handle it's own labor
> problems. This is nothing more than a guilt trip like starving
> children who want me to give up part of my tea allowance so they can
> eat some of the white bread which won't sell because of the Atkins
> diet.

Actually . . . .=20

The pro bakers I know say that from their perspective, Atkins is more or
less a thing of the past. Their business has picked back up, as of about 9
months ago. People no longer come into the bakery and whine about how they
don't have any good low-carb donuts. They just buy the =E9clair and walk aw=
ay
happy.=20

One of them said his distributor started including free 40lb bags of
low-carb ingredients with all his orders. Ingredients that have expired
already.=20

Oddly enough, the books are still selling. Perhaps everyone is at stage
three?=20

I agree though. India is not the third world country it's made out to
be, and they can handle it. They'd be insulted if you suggested otherwise.=
=20