Dave Bell

Roy wrote:
> The
> industry is using the commercial grade baking powder or they added the
> components themselves composed of acid sodium pyrophosphate ( SAPP
> 28) and sodium bicarbonate( fine granular form it will be robust to
> such processing methods.

> Roy

Any suggestions on where to purchase SAPP and/or monocalcium sulfate in
home-use quantities? I can only find a single source of commercial
corn-free double acting baking powder (Ener-G Foods), and it's both
expensive and fairly long lead ordering. Seems like I could blend my
own, even without the obligatory starch extender (although I'd need to
adjust my usage downwards a bit, inthat case.)

Dave