Dee Randall

Default Organic Milk, Organic Cheese

I assume that organic milk is milk produced (by cows) without the
antibiotics, cows not being fed on their own species, and whatever that
hormone is that makes their bag expand and produce a larger volume of milk.

Using milk occasionally, organic yogurt more often, and being a
cheese-eater, and and a large portion of the cheese I eat being imported, I
oft wonder if Parmesan Reggiano and Grana Padano is made from milk that is
more organic than not, as well as one of my favorite cheeses, Jarlsberg
(Norway).

Has anyone investigated European cheeses regarding their lack of the
above-mentioned additives.
Thanks,
Dee Dee
Getting ready to dive into some Parmesan Reggiano, Kalamata Olives, Homemade
French Bread and Italian Wine and a DVD.
Nitey, nite.