serene

Pandora > wrote:

> "serene" wrote:
> > I serve a very similar thing, but with cubes of olive bread in place of
> > the flatbread. Delicious.

> Ohhh! Nice! Have you got a photo?

No, but next time I make it, I will post one. My tomatoes may even
ripen in a few weeks, and I can make it with my own tomatoes. That would
be exciting. (Right now, my tomato plant looks sick and infested, so I'm
not sure it'll end up actually ripening the dozens of little tomatoes on
it.)

> I make olive bread for myself with the bread machine called "Alice". I send
> you a photo.
>
> http://tinypic.com/6psyyq.jpg

Nice. :-)

> P.s. When do you come from Serene?

I live in Oakland -- near San Francisco, in California. Because you've
been so sweet posting photos, here are some pictures of my neighborhood
and the places that we go:

Temescal, our cool neighborhood where we go to the cafe, and the shops:
http://www.temescalplace.com/nbrhd.html

Nomad Cafe, about 8 blocks from our place:
http://www.gypsyspiritmission.com/html/nomad.htm

My job that I love: http://dsp.berkeley.edu/

My other job that I don't hate:
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/store...iew?storeId=12
&langId=-1&catalogId=10101&StoreName=emeryville

serene