powder-man

I guess I will order some matcha then, and give it a try......and no
crymad, I dont want to "....standing there with a mug of
microwave-heated hot water, and stubbornly bobbing on the surface will
be a big, dry, green clump, which you'll desperately try to force into
solution by stabbing with your spoon, your violence checked only out of
fear of spilling even a drop of your rejuvenating caffeine fix." hahah

I will probably order some looseleaf green tea also from one of the two
sites I listed above, and steep them the usual way. I dont know what
it is exacty in green tea, but Ive been through oolongs, assams,
whites.....and now I can definitely tell there is some ingredient or
compound in green that I like (or my body/mind likes), and not just
caffiene that im used to craving when I wake up. ECGC? ...dunno. I can
say that ive tried mixing my mornings up with other types of tea, and
coffee....and its definitely green for me now. The matcha sounds very
neat, and just for kicks I'll order some. If anyone has any
recommendations or pointers toward the path of good looseleaf or bagged
green tea out on the internet, I definitely welcome them.

Thanks