usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>My opinion of you just went way
>>>way down.

>>So what.
>>

>>>Not that it wasn't
>>>already down, but this is worse.

>>How is hunting worse than visiting my best friend in ICU after he
>>collided with a deer? How is it worse than hitting three deer myself?

Answer these, idiot.

>>>You kill animals for pleasure.

>>I do enjoy the whole experience, yes. That includes hunts where I don't
>>even see a deer, which are rare experiences because there are too many
>>of them around here.

> There's something very wrong with
> someone who enjoys killing.

You enjoy killing animals when you enjoy tropical produce, processed soy
products, Lundberg rice, etc.

>>What's your solution to the deer overpopulation problem, and why do you
>>object that *I* practice what *I* preach? You object because *you* don't
>>practice what *you* preach.
>>

>>>On purpose.

>>Yes, I lawfully kill some deer on purpose. You, Skanky with Cankles of
>>Toronto, also kill deer and many other animals daily. The difference is
>>you're *willfully culpable* through your participation in farming
>>methods which kill all those animals intentionally ("on purpose" as you
>>put it), negligently, and with indifference.
>>
>>Face it, you're no different than I am aside from the fact that you do
>>all your killing while sitting on a high horse.
>>
>>You hypocrite. :-)

> Nope.

Yes.

> I guess they forgot to tell
> you.

"They" are whom?

> The cds stop at my door.

No, you're fully culpable for your own consumption. You consume foods
which cause animal deaths, you're guilty of those deaths.

> I don't get pleasure from any of the
> killings that take place in the food
> industry.

Yes, you do. You enjoy your bananas and Lundberg rice. Neither graces
your table without leaving trails of blood from the tropics and
California. You could consume foods without body counts, but you
stubbornly refuse to alter your behavior for any reason -- even to
minimize CDs. You enjoy killing animals.