Heidi

Default Ideas for freezable family meals?

Sounds like someone is taking this a little too personally. I'm
wondering if the person who posted the original comment may have meant
it more as a kind of admiration rather than a "judgement" on the life
of a person with four kids. As in: "I don't have the same temperment
as you do and there for I wouldn't be able to deal with 4 kids like
you can." It is always helpful to assume that the person making the
comment means well even if he/she can't express themselves well.

Heidi