Ranee Mueller

Default Ideas for freezable family meals?

In article >, "Rona
Yuthasastrakosol" > wrote:

> What's up with the mean-spiritedness that has shown up in a number of
> your posts over the last few months?

Also, how many posts have I even made in the last few months? I've
mostly been lurking if reading at all. Just did a quick author check on
google to see how many posts I've made since the middle of October, 50,
out of those 7 were off topic, (51 and 8 including this one), and most
of those were still just tangenital, not mean.

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24