Melinda

I use a Chatsford right now for my black (red) tea and when I do my greens I
use various and sundry glass jars (jelly, canning jars, whatever is clean
and that I have a measurement on) to brew. I brew 300 ml at a time with the
greens, that way I am not wasting any when I need to do multiple steeps. Any
more at one time would end up being a lotta tea!

I'm doing my shu puers in a yixing right now. It's a big yixing though
and...well...I end up with a lot of tea. Swimming you might say. ::glug::

Melinda

(Oh...sometimes I'll use my gaiwan at my desk for greens and oolongs and
bring along a thermos of hot water. It's ok but...it's still a little messy
for me. My gaiwan is a little dribbly, or it might be me)