~patches~

sf wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 23:09:48 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
>

>> I also have found a
>> lot of parents are so used to tantrums and screaming fits from their kids
>> they simply tune them out.

> I was under the impression it was an INFANT. Infants cry (and not
> very loudly) - that's the nature of the beast. If mom or dad had

You should have heard DD. For the first 4 months of here life she cried
non-stop until she would actually pass out. It was loud and grating on
the nerves!

> already shoved a pacifier or bottle in it's mouth, then maybe the
> problem was at the other end. In any case, the OP had his chance to
> leave but didn't - even though getting up and leaving would have been
> a clearer statement of dissatisfaction than stiffing the waiter.

What I don't understand is the owner offered to reseat the OP in another
part of the restaurant yet he refused and the OP refused compensation.
Instead he took out his frustations on the waiter. We've only heard the
OP's version; I wonder what the restaurant's version is.