sf

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 22:27:02 GMT, Peter Aitken wrote:

> Some people think only of themselves. "I want dinner at this restaurant and
> if my noisy baby annoys other people then **** them." Other people are more
> considerate. "I want dinner at this restaurant but my noisy baby might annoy
> other people so I will make other plans." Which one are you?

Peter, they were there BEFORE the whining OP. Maybe they were in the
middle of their meal when the kid started to cry. It's not an option
to leave at that point. However, I do agree with you that one of them
could have taken it outside to comfort it if the raquet was that bad.
The OP didn't say they lingered over coffee and dessert, so they got
out as soon as possible and I'm sure they had "attentive" service to
help them be on their way. However, it seems the OP was the only
patron bothered, not even his wife wanted to leave. I'm sure he'll be
pounding this subject to death for a long, long time.