Julia Altshuler

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> We were lucky for a while to have a local steakhouse which had an "adult
> only" room. It was a large room and smoking was permitted in 1/3 of it.
> Their ventilation and filtering system isolated the smoking area quite
> well. It was heaven! Their "family" room was all non-smoking. Guess they
> figured that parents shouldn't smoke in front of the children. :-)

In my dreamworld, restaurants would have baby rooms, smoking rooms,
cellphone rooms, loud music rooms, baby but no smoking rooms, smoking
but no cellphone rooms, cellphones but no music rooms and every possible
permutation so you could go in and demand a dining area that didn't
allow smoking or babies but did allow pontification and wordplay.
Others could ask for a place where they could bring their pet wombat.

--Lia