Katra

Default Egg beaters a pain to clean

In article k.net>,
wrote:

> >>I'm afraid it's not that simple as a question of taste. 95% stenosis
> >>tells the tale.

> > Eggs ain't at fault.
> > Serum tryglicerides are raised more by sugar and starches, not fat.
> >
> > Go on the Atkins diet.

> Were I you I certainly would not advise a cardiac patient with a problem
> of stenosis of any amount to go on the Atkins diet.
> That should be up to his doctor.
> High cholesterol has more factors involved than you obviously are aware.

And most Allopaths know jack shidt about nutrition.
They don't teach it in medical school.

Ask them. I have. :-P

If I can help them to do the research to save their life, it's worth
the risk. Everyone has the personal responsibility to LEARN!!! The
internet is a good resource, but cross reference and cross reference
more!

Trouble is, it's not that easy to give up sugar and starch!!!

K.