Default Egg beaters a pain to clean

Your reply makes good sense. There is NO diet that a person can live on
for any length of time and do so without sacrificing important vitamins
and minerals plus enzymes etc.
A balanced diet it the diet for a long life. One can include a diet
with or without meat but a diet that forgoes carbohydrates for a long
period of time can cause problems with brain function. Obviously this
is true just read the responses of the Atkins Addicts. There cognitive
abilities are gone.