Peter Aitken

Default Egg beaters a pain to clean

"Default User" > wrote in message
> Katra wrote:
> >
> > In article k.net>,
> > wrote:

> > > It may be passe` for you but not for others.
> > >

> > I'ts passe' for anyone that is up to date on the low fat low cholesterol
> > diet myth....... ;-)

> And replaced it with another stupid myth. Atkins is the diet flavor of
> the moment, in a couple years it'll be back to the core group of
> fanatics. There's little or no evidence to back up their wild claims,
> and in fact one of the early Atkins guys has come out and said people
> have badly misinterpreted the original Atkins plan.

Completely false - there is in fact a lot of evidence to back up the Atkins
diet, both its effectiveness and its safety. Also, if some people
misinterpret the diet - which is certainly true - that is not a reflection
on the diet, is it? The two main misrepresentations that I have seen are
that you can eat as much as you want of any food as long as it is low in
carbs, and that vegetables are minimized. Both are completely false.
Unfortunately there are some people who are anti-Atkins for psychological
reasons. Grow up!

--
Peter Aitken