Pandora

"sf" < wrote:
Pandora wrote:

>> Here is the foto
>> http://tinypic.com/6p2upx.jpg
>>

> What a BEAUTIFUL food picture, Pandora! Thank you. It looks like a
> wonderful warm day snack, for sure. Is the mosaic tile background in
> your courtyard? It's beautiful too.

Thank you!!! Sorry for the "Snake" ((((
But I enjoy that you could appreciate it (In the photo).

> Question: Is pene carasau a crisp flatbread?

Yes. Something like this: like a sheet of paper and very very crispy. It is
very difficult to make it by hand. You fin it in very big market.

It looks lighter and
> more delicate than any cracker bread I've seen.

Yes. It is the half of an half of a cracker!!!!

I wonder if we can
> substitute another type of "cracker" bread (Scandinavian, Armenian)?

Were do you live?
ciao
Pandora