Monsur Fromage du Pollet

James Egan wrote on 01 Jul 2005 in rec.food.cooking

> I'm looking for a non-electric knife sharpener,
> simple to use knife sharpener. Something that
> I can keep in the drawer. I'm not into culinary
> arts or anything, and just want to sharpen my
> knives on occasion. I certainly don't want to
> take them to a knife sharpener.
>
> -Thanks

Try the lee valley store nearest you...They have a wide range of
sharpening tools...from simple to complex.

www.leevalley.com

--
It's not a question of where he grips it!
It's a simple question of weight ratios!

A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?