Monsur Fromage du Pollet

Julie Bove wrote on 28 Jun 2005 in alt.food.diabetic

> Now I realize that dried beans aren't something that all diabetics
> can eat. But I seem to be okay with them. Does anyone have a
> recipe that doesn't have too many additional carbs in it, such as
> molasses and brown sugar? I figure I might use a little molasses
> just for flavor. I also don't really want to add fruit. Most of
> the diabetic recipes seem to use fruit. To me that's just weird!
> Also, I can't use Worcestershire sauce because of my daughter's
> food allergies. I'd also like something I can make from scratch
> instead of using canned beans. Or at least use plain canned
> beans. Most recipes I see start with baked beans or pork and
> beans. Too much sweetener in those.

Below is a link to collection of 6 bean recipes from the NG
Rec.Food.Cooking. Perhaps veiwing 6 recipes will get you one that will
work.

*Asian Fish Sauce tastes a great deal like Worchester if you need a
substitute for the worchester. But has a smaller ingredient list

http://tinyurl.com/bk4c5

--
It's not a question of where he grips it!
It's a simple question of weight ratios!

A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?