Marlene Wood

Default Treasure?

I finaly made it to my nearest chinese grocery store. It's fairly close, if
you have a car (I don't).
I found the tea aisle, and found lots and lots of boxes of bags. Lots of
FooJoy, lots of Dieters Tea, lots of Taiwanese Ginsing Oolong. No tu chas to
be had. I did, however, find a compressed disk.
It's about 7 inches across, more than likely cooked, loosely
compressed,about 50/50 whole/broken leaves, no year, it was wrapped in
celophane, and the lable says it's Bo Nay Tea from Hung Chong Tai Tea Co. It
was 8 bucks, and I bought it.
Now, will the smart people tell me what I've bought?
Thanks
Marlene