Scott Kaczorowski

"JW Steve" > wrote in news:42bc50fd$0
:

> "Scott Kaczorowski" > wrote in message
> <snip>
>
>> But then I forget that you think smoking is a civil
>> liberty...
>>

> No more so than drinking or being a fat ass and burdening
> the health care system that way. I more just a proponent
> of coherent treatment of similar behaviors.

I think we're seeing that (Hey Fat ****: You need to buy two
seats on my airplane. Etc.)

> Certainly
> we don't have to rehash that again, though.

For once you are the better man.

>> > The Hangar in Juneau with a killer
>> > selection and a view looking out at the float planes
>> > landing in front of 15,000 foot mountains.

>> I'd drink Bud with that kind of view.
>>
>> Any pictures? "Serious" as Super Kid would say. I'll

send
>> you Alesmithsomething in return.

> Unfrotunately, no. I wasn't much of a shutterbug back

then.

Asshole.

>> Bullshit. What, choke a griz to death? The big doggie

would
>> have whirled around (two layers of fur, bit of loose skin
>> 'round the neck...) and torn his ****ing head off.

Bullshit.
>> Didn't happen. Break his legs? Hit him repeatedly in he
>> stomach where the muscles are few? Result is the same -

big
>> doggie wins.

> The story goes,

Not mentioned at all on their website.

> he bit it's jugular until he passed out, then
> he beat it to death with a stick and dragged it back to
> town. Could be a fable, but that's what the sign says.

I'm going with fable. How did he even get to the jugular?
Ever seen a griz? The fur is a foot thick. What? Did Dude
shave the big doggie down first? Bull. ****ing. Shit.

Oh. Wait. Is this a beer group? (And **** the rest of you.
If you can talk about Bourbon, I can talk about killing big
things with bare hands.)

>> I once killed an 18ft white off the backside of Catalina

with
>> my bare hands. ****er took my USDiver mask that I cared

for
>> very much (whatever happened to purge valves, BTW?) but I

cut
>> him up for steaks and shat him out a long time ago.

> Well done.

If I'd owned a bar, I'd have had him (twin claspers, so it
must have been...) stuffed and displayed for atmosphere.
Because atmosphere is so very important. Griz in Montana,
Great White in soCal. Works for me...

>> Stuff it and display it. "Oooh. Look what *I* did."

Might
>> as well wear Birks...

> Not sure it was him. Hell, if I owned a bar and the guy
> came dragging the thing in to town with that story,
> I'd be tempted to display it.

"So there I was, knee-deep in grenade pins..."

So if someone came in and said: "I pulled this bit of enamel
off of Tut's butt plug when I was working at the Smith..."
You'd say: "Holy ****! Let's build a bar 'round that!"

Maybe that works in the odd ******** state...

>> But the real question is: Is the beer any good?

> I had no compaints.

Cool. That's what we're after.

>> Men should never do the following:
>>
>> 1) Wear sandals.
>> 2) Wear perfume.
>> 3) Drive like my dead grandma.
>> 4) Have to proclaim that they are a real man.
>> 5) Claim that advertising has nothing to do with the

brand
>> of beer they drink.

> Agreed as long as 2 includes Petuila or however the eff
> you spell it.

WTF?

Scott