Rona Yuthasastrakosol

Default Ideas for freezable family meals?

"Ranee Mueller" > wrote in message

> Ha ha. One wonders if you would appreciate comments about desiring
> suicide based on the details of your life.

Interesting comment. I always thought you valued your Christian faith and
tried to live up to its tenets. Your comment was very un-Christian-like in
its tone as well as the very obvious intent behind it. What's up with the
mean-spiritedness that has shown up in a number of your posts over the last
few months?

rona