kuri

"Eric Jorgensen" > wrote in message

> > For Morrocan mint tea, grow *nana* mint, and if you can't, get some

spear
> > mint.

I meant that the North-African drink was "not pepper-mint" but another sort
of mint. For me the difference of taste between the different mints is huge,
much bigger than that of the green teas added to it.

> fwiw, most home-grown and wild peppermint doesn't have anywhere near

the
> potency of the commercially grown stuff.

Not for a gardener at my level : I buy the pot of mint already
(commercially) grown. I don't know well what makes the differences of
potency, there is the same phenomenon for *hot/mild* peppers, I guess the
quality of ground and amount of sun matter a lot. You can compensate by
using more leaves.

Kuri