Bernie Cook

Default making venturi tubes for a big cooker

Hello group .
I am a newbie here but have had excellent info from other groups I
subscribe to . I am building a 36 " wide by 72"s long grill to do whole
pigs on after butterflying them . I want to incorporate a propane
heating system in the unit .I need info regarding orfice size and the
inlet for the propane .I have seen these big ubits with 1 or 2 tubes
going length wise with a deflector built over them to keep food off of
them and can not locate any place to get them or that offers info .If
any one has any good info or web site would like to hear fropm them .

Thank you ahead of time .

Bernie