sueb

Default Ideas for freezable family meals?

"richard green" > wrote in message >...
> Hello there,
>
> A friend has just had her fourth baby, last week, and is buckling a bit
> under the strain. I want to help out by bringing around food every now and
> then, something tasty that can be portioned and frozen for easy use when
> needed. She's a bit of a foodie, so nothing too bland, but something kids
> under the age of five will consider eating.
> Any ideas? Favourite recipes?
> Thanx,
> Richard.

Richard,

I'm not big on freezer stuff but make things that she can eat with one
hand. With an infant, you've always got something in the other hand.

In addition to freezer foods, why don't you plan on dropping by every
week or so with some fresh fruit (kinds that the kids like) and take
the non-infant kids out to the park for a half hour. I know that I go
batty if I don't get some alone time and hers must be almost nil.

Susan B.