Ranee Mueller

Default Ideas for freezable family meals?

In article >, "jmcquown"
> wrote:

> After 4 kids I'd be considering suicide LOL

Ha ha. One wonders if you would appreciate comments about desiring
suicide based on the details of your life.

Regards,
Ranee (who got really tired of all the people who asked us if we knew
how babies were made, told us to get hobbies, watch more tv, get
separate bedrooms, etc. We know how babies are made, we're really good
at it.)

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24