Leslie

Found scrawled in the outhouse on Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:00:08 -0700, "Dutch" >
wrote:

>"Leslie" > wrote
>> Found scrawled in the outhouse on 22 Jun 2005 03:03:01 -0700, "Rupert"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> <snip>

>>>What nonsense? Some vegans claim that following a vegan diet is the
>>>best way to minimize one's contribution to animal suffering. I don't
>>>see that you've offered me any reason to think otherwise.

>> I believe Dutch and Rick have tried to tell you. It is logically and
>> numerically
>> impossible to claim that animal suffering can be minimized by going vegan.
>> Let me offer a
>> reasonable example:

<snip>

>Very Strong work Leslie. Now multiply that X9 for me, my farm is 640 acres.

Thanks Dutch. What are your row crops? Soybeans really are up, but you probably watch the
market. The most comforting thought is that all the stupid vegans will go sterile from the
soy chemicals and we won't have to listen to them whine anymore.

Cheers 2 U,

Leslie
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.
And I'm not sure about the former.".... Albert Einstein