Michael Plant

[Mike Petro]
> However, I have to disagree that there is "no such thing" as aged
> puerh in the USA. I do run across it regularly now. Vendors such as
> Teahub, Jingteashop, Teaspring, Genertation Tea, and most recently
> MITea, do indeed offer authentic aged pu-erh, albeit at a heavy price.

[Michael]
Yes, to which I can add that I have an impecable source in New York City.
The teas bear this out. 50's, 60's, and 70's; red, blue, and yellow label.
They aren't giving these teas away, though. Mike's trust in on-line vendors
might be slightly greater than mine, although I've had no bad experiences
with the vendors I've tried, out of the ones he mentioned above.

If I buy this year's Pu'erh and hold it fifty years, I'm sure I would enjoy
it. Of course, I'll be 101 years of age then. So, perhaps I ought to spring
for a bit of old Pu'erh NOW...before it's too late...before I become one.

Michael