SEb

Renny,

>Your confusion is very understandable.

I am not confused with what I know, but I am really confused with what
you wrote.

I am stating that there are 2 types of pu erh on the market in China
raw and cooked. If i understand you correctly, the term "sheng" is old
and nobody is using it but everybody is calling pu erh "green tea".
Well if I go to a tea shop and ask for "luk tsa", will I be served
with pu erh?

If green pu erh is the tea of the year, how do you call a 1 to 5 years
old raw pu erh, a 5 to 10 years old pu erh, and a pu erh that is over
20 year old? How do you call a cooked pu erh?

>Much tea is presented as green tea and the term you refer to is old.

As for using old term, I learn tea from people that have been in the
tea business for many generations and they do tend to be old fashion
and very respectul to Chinese Tea Culture. So I guess that just make me
a old fashioned Lowai who fall deeply in love with Chinese tea culture
and not Chinese tea business

SEb