SEb

Jim,

I looked at the page you mentioned without using that translating
things as I do not need them.
The thing i would like to say is : on the same page there is one guang
yun gong bing from the "80's" selling for 880 rmb ($106) , this isn't
the price for a bundle like you mentionned but for 1 beeng cha and then
down on the page another guang yun gong bing from the "70's" that sells
for $20. Desn' t that raised any questions to your mind?

[Jim]
I'll stick with fair market value and you buy from the collectors.

[Jing]
This example isn't what the fair market value is. There is no such
thing as a guang yun from the 70's at $20, not in China.

For the one from the 80's, the price of 880 rmb is more accurate even
though it is too expensive for this particular item as the seller do
not mention if it is 1981 or 1989.

Real pu erh collectors are certainly the most accurate sources for aged
pu erh.

Jing