Ranee Mueller

In article >,
Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

> Elaine, you can also make a green tomato pie. Follow an apple pie recipe.
> They're really quite good.

I make a ripe tomato pie. Slice, drain well, put in a blind baked
crust (I use one with some cornmeal in it), cover with onions that have
been sauteed in olive oil with thyme, oregano, salt and pepper, slice
some fresh mozzarella and layer on top, drizzle with some heavy cream
and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan. Bake for about 15-20
minutes. I serve with a mixed green salad, and some sort of savory egg
custard for a vegetarian lunch or dinner.

Regards,
Ranee

Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.

http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/