Damsel

"limey" > said:

>Anyway, tell Crash to take it slow and easy and do his exercises faithfully,
>even if they hurt like hell.

He's very willing to do anything and everything it'll take to feel better.
Personally, I'm a wimp that way, but he seems to be a real fighter. I
think the biggest problems with the exercises to date have been because he
was too drugged up to be able to consciously direct his body to do what it
needed to do. I think he'll make much faster progress now.

>I had knee replacement about 18 months ago -
>at the time, the surgeon said, "For the first three months, you will wonder
>why on earth you had the surgery. At the end of six months, you'll forget
>you had."

I'll pass that along. His knees are in really bad shape, too.

>I feel all Crash's pain but it *will* get better.

I'll let him know. Actually, I'm going to try to get him to Google "his"
threads.

Thanks!
Carol

--