Brick

On 13-Jun-2005, "Matthew L. Martin" > wrote:

> Lewzephyr wrote:
> > On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 22:13:30 GMT, I needed a babel fish to understand
> > "Brick" > :
> >
> >>Finally, get Mathew Martin to teach you how to properly load a smoker
> >>and
> >>you should be able to feed 50 people or more with one load.

> > Thank you all for the responses...
> > I had looked at the Bandera(via web pictures) and the firebox,
> > appeard like it would be an easy use as a grill, when not smoking that
> > is. 8 )
> > I would love to be educated by Mathew Martin (hes the one with the
> > charcoal website yes?) on how to prperly load my Silver Smoker to
> > ensure all get eats. Know of any homemade Mathew Martin Lures?

> I think that Brick had his tongue firmly in his cheek:-) I do know how
> to get the most into (and out of) my ECBX2 <http://www.mlmartin.com/bbq>
> but am clueless about loading an offset. I can smoke 17 whole chickens
> at a time in the ECBX2 and have done enough chicken pieces for ~30
> hungry people using only three 15 1/2" grates in it. Once I get my home
> computer fixed, I'll repost pictures on a.b.f.
>
> --
> Matthew

Methinks you might be a bit overly modest Mathew, but I'll hasten to
explain what I was really thinking of. Scattered amongst your posts
were a variety of tips and gimmicks for maximizing the use of space
in your cooker. I'm thinking that those practices and gimmicks could
be applied to most any kind of cooker when push comes to shove and
one needs to cook a lot of food. The kicker is that I don't recollect
any single compilation to those tricks.

It turns out that my archive, despite being pretty large, is not very
easy to search. My search for ECBX2 came up with just one hit
that led me to about 5 other pics. I didn't go to google, because
I didn't feel like wading through eleventy seven hundred text posts
to get to the pictures.

--
The BrickŪ said that ( Why do men's hearts beat faster, knees get weak,
throats become dry, and they think irrationally

?? .....BECAUSE SHE SMELLS LIKE A NEW TRUCK )