Matthew L. Martin

Lewzephyr wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 22:13:30 GMT, I needed a babel fish to understand
> "Brick" > :
>
>>Finally, get Mathew Martin to teach you how to properly load a smoker and
>>you should be able to feed 50 people or more with one load.

> Thank you all for the responses...
> I had looked at the Bandera(via web pictures) and the firebox,
> appeard like it would be an easy use as a grill, when not smoking that
> is. 8 )
> I would love to be educated by Mathew Martin (hes the one with the
> charcoal website yes?) on how to prperly load my Silver Smoker to
> ensure all get eats. Know of any homemade Mathew Martin Lures?

I think that Brick had his tongue firmly in his cheek:-) I do know how
to get the most into (and out of) my ECBX2 <http://www.mlmartin.com/bbq>
but am clueless about loading an offset. I can smoke 17 whole chickens
at a time in the ECBX2 and have done enough chicken pieces for ~30
hungry people using only three 15 1/2" grates in it. Once I get my home
computer fixed, I'll repost pictures on a.b.f.

--
Matthew

Which one do you want?