John King Tarpinian

Default Dandelion Wine

I'm hoping that somebody in this newsgroup can help me. I'm not a wine
connoisseur so please don't be offended by my "unique" request. I am
looking for a commercially bottled dandelion wine. When doing a Google
search I can find a billion recipes for making a bathtub full of dandelion
wine but cannot find a distillery or winery that makes it.

The reason I want to buy a case of this wine is to give it as an
eighty-fifty birthday gift to the author of a story of the same name. I've
got until August 22nd for my search. Please feel free to reply back to me
back-channel.

Thanks for your patience with this request.

--
I thought myself a wealthy man until
I met a woman who owned a horse.