Bud Fuddlacker

Default Criollo cocoa powder?

Did you mean to say all of the cocoa Valrhona uses to make its chocolate is
Dutch-processed? Or are you addressing some cocoa powder that Valrhona
sells?

If referring to their chocolate, this is amazing to me since I've not noted
it on any of their labels - and I equate Dutch-processed cocoa with all the
junk chocolate out there (i.e. Easter chocolate eggs...for that matter,
anything waxy).